by John Adeyefa
27 June, 2016
The African Canadian Association Ottawa was officially launched on June 27th 2016 at the Ottawa City Hall by several African Ambassadors, Association Presidents and Leaders.
The African Presidents and Leaders coordinating and launching the new Association are as follows:
- John Adeyefa. Nigerian Community.
- Boniface Mweu. Kenyan Community.
- Hector Addison, Ghanaian Community.
- Guillaume Mulimbwa. Congolese Community.
- Jimmy Sebulime. Ugandan Community.
- John-Pierre Kikondjo. Burundian Community.
- David Gikaru. Kenyan Community.
- Solomon Lome. Congolese Community.
- Lorraine Nsimire. Congolese Community.
Among the the launchers werenthe Ambassador of Kenya, Ambassador John Lepi Lanyasunya; Nigerian Acting High Commissioner, Mr. Ja’afar M. Balarabe; Ghana Deputy High Commissioner Ms. Abi Adatsi; Uganda Deputy Head of Mission, Ms. Margaret Kyogire; and Mali Deuxième Conseiller, Monsieur Amadou Ba. Among the attendees were Prof. Michel Nganbe, Prof. Jean Djossou, Emeka Ndukwe, abd Madam Leticia Laniyonu, with several well wishers from Jamaica and others parts of the world.
African Presidents from Kenya, Congo, Ghana and Nigeria.
About the writer
John Adeyefa is the President of the Nigerian-Canadian Association Ottawa